1. - Put a break, do not push too much, try to always leave an honorable solution to the other party
2. - Change of trading conditions:
- A further advantage
- Alter payment schemes, etc..
but without altering the overall
3. - Suggest leaving for later the object of impasses and continue the negotiation
4. - Change the type of contract, specifications, etc..
- Instead of a fixed value, percentages
5. - Call a broker, a third person
6. - Ask the other party would instead
7. - Use your mood
8. - Try not to respond to other assaults, emotions considered incompatible with data, facts.
9. - Try to listen and point out to another that you are listening.
10. - Always Emphasize previous matches, never mismatches.
11. - Suggest a local change that negotiations continue over lunch, etc..